Here is how you make a super sword, an easy balloon creation to make:
What you needEdit
Two 260 balloons (Both balloons have to be have a different color)
How to makeEdit
- Start by inflating both of the balloons and leave about a three-inch tip
- Starting at the knot end of each balloon, make a tiny basic twist and then twist these together several times you are joining the two balloons together at their knotted ends
- Similar to a candy cane, twist the two balloons together and around each other until you get a spiral double balloon that’s about two feet long. At the end of the spiral segment, lock the two balloons together by twisting them several times. You’ll end up with a spiral section that’s made up of two balloons that will act as the sword’s blade.
- Now you’re working on the “hand guard.” Make one basic twist about two inches in length, followed by another basic twist about one-inch in length, followed by yet another that’s about two-inches in length.
- If you like, you can convert the one-inch segment to a pinch twist for a slightly different look. Personally, I prefer the pinch twist as it adds something of a "jeweled" look to the hand guard. If you look at the image of the end product, you'll notice that it features the pinch twist
- Repeat with the second balloon.
- With the remaining balloon, start the handle by making one small pinch twist to hold the hand guard. This is followed by one long basic twist. Do this for each balloon and then lock the last remnants of the balloons together. You’re forming a handle from the two balloons.
FULL CREDITS TO THIS SITE! BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT: http://magic.about.com/od/balloontwisting/tp/balloonanimal.htm